Age: 9 Years and above
Vedic Maths Class by Ms Anita. She is running her own coaching classes for class 1 to 10 maths, Vedic maths special classes and having 5 years of corporate experience.
Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical topics.
Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates
self-motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve the set goals.
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Mathematics which was rediscovered from Vedas between 1911-1918 by Sri Bharti Krishna Tirthaji (1884-1960).
According to his research all the mathematics is based on sixteen sutras or word formulae.
In the Vedic system difficult problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than modern system.
Benefits Of Vedic Maths
• It helps to solve mathematical problems 10-15 times faster.
• It creates interest towards mathematics.
• It increases concentration.
• It improves confidence.
• Saves time during examination.
• Enhance logical thinking process.
• Reduce finger counting and improves mental calculation.
Vedic Math Syllabus
• Multiplication with 11,111,1111,…..
• Multiplication with series of 9’s(99,999,9999,….)
• General Multiplication
• Multiplication with 25,50,125 (easy way)
• Balancing method of multiplication.
• Square of a number
• Easy Cubing
• Cube Roots
• Division by 9, 25, 50, 125 and 15
• Base method Division
• Flag method Division
• Square Root
• Year Calendar
What you require ?
EnthuZiasm to learn math, notebook, pen, pencil